The WINBIZ project was born from the consortium composed of 6 countries in Europe. The kick-off meeting was in February 2022 in Portugal.
- APSU, is a Portuguese Association of Start-Ups that brings the Start-Ups together in order to create synergies that will ultimately support the implementation of these companies. In order to do that, APSU supports in a multitude of critical areas for the starting companies, like legal and fiscal support, provides a legal address and temporary offices to the associates, networking between the companies, trainings and discussion forums, etc. Currently APSU has offices in the regions of Lisbon and Porto and intervenes in areas such as entrepreneurship and social entrepreneurship, connection of VET with the needs of the labour market, transfer of skills needed for the labour market of the future, support of NEETs for the transition to the self-employment and labour market. The key staff of APSU is composed by entrepreneurs that have a strong connection with VET.
- EGInA Srl, is an Italian agency, accredited by the Umbria Region for vocational training and certification of competences, represents today one of the main stakeholders in the field of local, national, and European initiatives design and implementation, relying on the cooperation of numerous experts in the fields of education, social innovation, cultural heritage and digital transformation.
- ACADEMY C.E.S. is the first center for vocational and adult education in North Macedonia, that offers retraining and all types of training for personal and professional development of adults. The organization is founded in 2000 and successfully exists for 21 years, as a link between the needs of the labor market and employers and the unemployed persons. Successfully, we promote and develop the concept of lifelong learning and enhance the quality of cultural life, locally and in the region, continuously following the scope of changes, as well as the requirements for continuous mutual information, exchange of information, experiences and skills. ACADEMY C.E.S. is an accredited institution by the Ministry of Education and Science, the Center for Adult Education, the Bureau for Development of Education, the Center for Vocational Education and Training and the Ministry of Environment protection, for the implementation of high quality training program contents. ACADEMY C.E.S. is certified institution with ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 17100:2015. Our mission is to improve the quality of life, through promotion and implementation of the concept of lifelong learning, creation and implementation of innovative program content, prequalification and training in accordance with the needs of the labor market.
- Wisamar is a non-profit educational institute in Leipzig, Germany, acting in vocational, cultural and adult education. Wisamar works in labour market and social integration, further education, EU Mobility & Mobility Consultancy and as Project Office for different EU funded projects. Together with partners from the Leipzig-Halle region as well as from all over Europe we are committed to common European activities in education as well as regional development.
- Hellenic Open University (HOU) is the only Greek State University that offers formal and non-formal lifelong education, in both undergraduate and postgraduate levels, to more than 40.000 students who are dispersed all over the country. Its training methodology combines distance learning with principles of adult education, relies heavily on digital material and virtual meetings and used online training platforms and tools. HOU participates in the WINBIZ project through the DAISSy (Dynamic Ambient Intelligent Sociotechnical Systems) research group of the School of Science and Technology, which realizes society-centred educational and technological, research, supports communities of practice, develops online learning platforms, MOOCs and 3D environments, enables the development of digital and citizenship skills, promotes inclusion and multiculturalism, and adopts standards (e-CF, DigComp, ECTS, ECVET, EQAVET etc.).
- EaSI, The European Association for Social Innovation is a European network, representing more than 30 organizations from 15 European countries which aim is the advancement of Social Innovation in Europe. EaSI specializes in implementing mobilization strategies, creating networks with key stakeholders in various sectors and disseminating lessons learnt, introducing IT components to learning processes.